Barrier Use Information
Brrier Use Information
- Preference is given to incoming traffic.
- Drive in slowly to your right!
- Swipe your card against the bottom of keypad.
- Move to your left as you drive in, park in a bay either side of the car park
- If you are following another car in, make sure the barrier is right down again before you swipe the keypad.
- Please make sure there are only two cars on the drive at a time and always have your card ready to use.
All pedestrians and cyclists must always use the gateway in front of the church and not the barrier gateway.
- Exit to your left.
- Wait for any incoming car to enter on the area marked ‘GIVE WAY’ behind the white line.
- When clear, drive forward.
- The barrier will rise when you are close enough to it.
- At the weekend when the rear gates are open please exit out of the rear car park. This will prevent congestion at the gate.
- Please read this advice carefully and keep for reference.